domenica 6 gennaio 2013

Shopping II part

Here I am...
What did you do during this weekend?
As I promised, I went around the shops. I enjoyed window shopping and then I bought a couple of things.
Below you will find some gems of yesterday. I hope they are to your liking! 
See you next time.
Hugs and kisses

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Eccomi..
Cosa avete fatto durante questo week-end?  
Come vi avevo promesso io sono andata in giro per i negozi. Mi sono fermata un pò davanti alle vetrine e ho comprato un paio di cose.
Sotto troverete alcune chicche della mia giornata di ieri. Spero siano di vostro gradimento!
Alla prossima.
Baci e abbracci   
Stroili Oro - jewelry store
  
Sisley - Yamamay - Liu-Jo - Furla
Gap - Replay - Banana Republic - Max Mara
Disney in Milan
Excelsior in Milan
Sergio Rossi - Jimmy Choo
Ferrari Store in Milan
La Rinascente
Agent Provocateur - Gucci - Calvin Klein
Burberry - Ralph Lauren - Gucci - Hugo Boss
Agent Provocateur
Shopping and paying time














0 commenti:

Posta un commento