giovedì 17 gennaio 2013

My first outfit

My first real photos unpublished here on my blog , I’m almost moved!
These simply outfit photos were taken by my loving friend Giulia on saturday, after a fantastic breakfast with cheesecake.
I need some of your advice. In posts like this one, where you can see the clothes I’m wearing, do you think that should I write down the brands (as almost all the bloggers do in their fashion blogs) or not? What would you like to see in my own personal space? I’m waiting for your advice (and also the critiques)!
I'm sorry for the massive upload but I have a lot of material, between today and tomorrow I’ll upload everything!
And I promise I’ll try to tell you more about me!
Goodnight guys!
 
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Le mie prime vere immagini inedite pubblicate sul mio blog, sono quasi commossa!
Queste semplici foto di outfit sono state scattate dalla mia amica Giulia sabato, dopo una fantastica colazione a base di cheesecake.
Mi servirebbero alcuni consigli. In post come questo in cui si vedono i vestiti che indosso dite che dovrei scrivere le marche (come fanno quasi tutte le blogger nei loro blog) oppure no? Cosa vorreste vedere principalmente nel mio spazio? Aspetto numerosi consigli (e anche le critiche)!
Scusate per l’upload eccessivo ma ho un sacco di materiale, tra oggi e domani carico tutto promesso!
E poi vi prometto che appena avrò un pò di tempo cercherò di scrivere un pò di più su di me.
Buonanotte ragazzi! 

I was wearing:
- Coat by H&M
- Jeans by Alcott
- Boots by Bata
- Scarf by Renato Balestra
- Bag by Carpisa
   



















3 commenti: