mercoledì 3 aprile 2013

I love lace

After a short break, I finally decided to take some pictures of my looks. So I started two days ago, Easter's day! It is useless to deny that I love unconditionally lace, especially in summer.
But I took advantage of the "warm" Easter day to wear a dress of lace!

You can click here and here to find other outfits of mine :) 
Another look is this one.
This outfit is my first one by night while in this one I look like a bride :)
 
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Dopo una breve pausa, ho finalmente deciso di scattare qualche foto dei miei look. Ecco qui alcune foto scattate due giorni fa, proprio il giorno di Pasqua!
È inutile negare che amo incondizionatamente il pizzo, soprattutto in estate. Però ho approfittato della giornata "calda" di Pasqua per indossare un abitino di pizzo! 
Cliccando qui e qui potrete trovare altri miei outfit :)
Questo è un altro look
Queste sono le mie prime foto scattate di notte mentre qui sono vestita da sposa :)

 I was wearing:
- Dress by H&M
- Leather jacket by Stradivarius
- Bag by H&M
- Ring by H&M
- Watch by Fossil
 



























0 commenti:

Posta un commento