giovedì 7 febbraio 2013

Stop for a second

Yesterday evening, while coming back home, we took advantage of the calm around to take some pictures.
It’s a very simple and easy look, green being the main color. The winter weather seems to have made everything dull here in Milan, so I’ll keep my brighter outfits for the sun. :)
I wish you all a great weekend!

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Ieri sera, tornando a casa, abbiamo approfittato della calma momentanea che c'era in giro per scattare qualche foto.
Il look è molto semplice e vede come colore predominante il verde, che dà un risalto ai colori spenti e cupi dei quali è impregnata Milano.
Vi auguro uno splendido fine settimana!


I was wearing:
- Coat by Stradivarius
- Trousers by Alcott
- Sweater by H&M

- Boots by Sisley
- Bag a gift from USA 















1 commento:

  1. I Like the last black & white photo..reminds me of the famous Beatles Abbey Road one..very suggestive

    Henry

    RispondiElimina