giovedì 14 febbraio 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good morning!
First of all, happy Valentine's eveyone!!! I hope you have the chance to spend this day with the person you love :)
After I've offered you some advice on what to give to your partener, now I'm here to tell you about my Valentine's Day!
I think many of us (including me) pretend to be completely indifferent to Valentine’s day. Actually every girl looks forward to a little surprise: it could be just a flower, a dinner together.. It could be a small or big gift from our boyfriend or even a “self-gift.. Let’s be honest…who loves us more than ourselves? ;)
For now, I only had time to taste these "baci perugina" ;)
And how did you start your day? <3
P.S. I'd like to reppresent my Valentine's day with painting "The Kiss" by Francesco Hayez!
xoxo

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Buongiorno!
Innanzitutto buon San Valentino a tutti!!! Spero che possiate passare questa giornata con la persona che amate :)
Dopo avervi dato qualche consiglio su cosa regalare al vostro partener, eccomi qui a raccontarvi del mio San Valentino!
Credo che molte di noi (me compresa) fingano di essere completamente indifferenti al giorni di San Valentino. In realtà ogni ragazza confida in una piccola sorpresa: che sia un gesto, un fiore, una cena insieme; che sia un regalo più o meno piccolo da parte del nostro ragazzo o che sia un autoregalo perchè, d’altronde, chi ci ama più di noi stesse?
Per ora ho soltanto avuto il modo di assaporare questi baci perugina ;)
E voi come avete iniziato la vostra giornata? <3
P.S. Vorrei rappresentare il mio giorno degli innamorati attraverso il dipinto "il bacio" di Francesco Hayez!
xoxo





0 commenti:

Posta un commento