sabato 2 febbraio 2013

Paternion

Hello guys,
in these days I was home and I had a way to organize my computer a bit. So I fished some of my pictures taken some years ago in Paternion.
Paternion is a town of about 6000 inhabitants in Carinthia (Austria) and is located about halfway between Spittal and Villach. I must say that it offers many opportunities for free time like: golf, fishing, hunting, climbing, horse riding etc..
So here are some random shoots of my holidays in Paternion. Hope you like them. Follow me on instagram @la_dili :)
Hope you'll have a great weekend!

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Buongiorno ragazzi,
in questi giorni che ero a casa, ho avuto il modo di sistemare un pò il mio computer. Così ho ripescato delle mie fotografie di qualche anno fa scattate a Paternion.
Paternion è un comune di circa 6000 abitanti della Carinzia (Austria) e si trova all'incirca a metà strada fra Spittal e Villach. Devo dire che offre numerose possibilità per il tempo libero, fra cui golf, pesca, caccia, arrampicate, equitazione ecc.
Quindi ecco qualche foto random delle mie vacanze a Paternion. Se vi va potete seguirmi su instagram @la_dili :)
Buon fine settimana a tutti!




















1 commento: