domenica 19 maggio 2013

Flowers to colour the day

Good evening sweeties!
As I already announced, last week was a busy week with an agenda full of things to do. Above all, I had to dedicate a little more time to organize some innovations and I'll let you know soon! Meanwhile I leave you the shots of my yesterday's look.
Fuchsia is one of the colours which immediately makes me feel well and it’s the perfect choice to wear in these rainy and grey days, even if we are almost in the third week of May. I’ve always loved floral prints because they make me think about a romanticism out of the time. I wanted to match the fuchsia of the flowers only with the colour of my lipstick, choosing easy to wear flats, black jacketa and black hat to create a great contrast.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°**°*°*°*°*°*°**°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°**°*°*°*°

Buonasera dolcezze!
Come vi avevo già preannunciato, l'ultima settimana è stata una settimana intensa con un'agenda piena di cose da fare. Soprattutto ho dovuto dedicare un pò di tempo in più per organizzare delle novità di cui vi parlerò presto! Intanto vi lascio gli scatti del mio look di ieri.
Il fucsia mi mette immediatamente di buon umore ed è perfetto da indossare in queste giornate di grigio e pioggia continua, anche se siamo guà a metà maggio! In più ho sempre adorato le stampe floreali perchè richiamano un romanticismo fuori dal tempo. Ho voluto abbinare il fucsia dei fiori solamente con il colore del mio rossetto, puntando su semplici ballerine, giacca nera e cappello nero per creare un contrasto d’effetto.





































3 commenti:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.



    Feel free to visit my blog post gdradio.net

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciaooo, che belle foto complimenti Milanotime

    RispondiElimina